Marketing/Customer relations:

1.     

The original owner of every story reserves right to greater percentage of the funds generated from each sale.

Every individual contributor of any script at any particular stage is entitled to at least 10% of the funds generated from sales. However, the value of the percentage would depend on the amount at which the Script is sold.

Any partner who submits a fully developed story and screenplay for sale, is entitled to 90% of total money generated from the sales, the other 10% goes to Viddawood.

Should the original owner of an ongoing product (script), a half-way-through product (script), or a finished product (script) decide to pull out of the group after the product has been offered to a serious buyer, Viddawood shall retain copyright ownership of the script and may proceed with completion and sale of the script without financial or intellectual credit to the deserted original owner. This resolution is based on the fact that Viddawood team may have invested intellectual energy on the script; and should be protected from deliberate or in-deliberate exploitation.

Admin/management:

 

 

1.       Key decisions shall be made by the members of the board of Trustees when it matters most.

 

2.       The Board of trustees shall be made up of veteran Nollywood/Hollywood writers who may be otherwise known as patrons.

 

3.       Nomination/appointment of leadership for the organization is the sole responsibility of the Executive Director who shall nominate members of the admin which must be voted/vetted by the board of trustees, otherwise known as patrons.

 

4.       Every member or patron of Viddawood is bound to strictly abide by the provisions of the organizational policies and must never do anything directly or indirectly opposing to the provisions of the policies.

 

 

 

5.       The original owner of every story reserves right to greater percentage of the funds generated from each sale.

 

6.       Every individual contributor of any script at any particular stage is entitled to a reasonable percentage of the funds generated from sales. However, the amount of percentage would depend on the amount at which the Script is sold.

 

7.       Should the original owner of an ongoing script, a half-way-through script, or a finished script decide to pull out of the group, Viddawood shall retain copyright ownership of the script and may proceed with completion and sale of the script without financial or intellectual credit to the deserted original owner. This resolution is based on the fact that Viddawood team may have invested intellectual energy on the script; and should be protected from deliberate or in-deliberate exploitation.

 

Admin/Staff Penalties:

 

 

1.       Failure to stick to the provisions of the policies of Viddawood could/may lead to eviction of the offender, but not without full payment of any royalty/commission due to the offender/defaulter.

 

2.       No board member/staff of Viddawood may have immunity of purpose and conduct.

 

 

.

Copyright

 

Viddawood reserves sole credit and reference to any script manufactured by Viddawood and thus must be credited for any intellectual property registered under Viddawood, thence any violation of this right shall attract adequate penalties.

 

The original owner of any script developed under the platform of Viddawood reserves right to first credit of the work, but Viddawood reserves sub-ownership rights to the same work. For instance, if the script “Meeting the Fishes” was originally written or conceived by Clerk Ibe, and then was developed by Viddawood, the script credit would go thus:

 

 

 

MEETING THE FISHES

 

By

 

     CLERK IBE

 

   (Viddawood)

 

 

1.